Experimental Design for Combinatorial and High Throughput Materials DevelopmentThis book progresses from methods that are now standard, such as gradient arrays, to mathematical developments that are breaking new ground. The book’s contents are contributed by leading researchers in their respective fields.
This book is a must for everybody interested in high-throughput experimentation.
This book represents a highly important contribution to the field of combinatorial materials research…
(Angewandte Chemie International Edition)
- High Throughput Synthetic Approaches For the Investigation of Inorganic Phase Space
(L. Schneemeyer & R. van Dover).
- Combinatorial Mapping of Polymer Blends Phase Behavior (A. Karim, et al.).
- Split-Plot Designs (M. Gardner & J. Cawse).
- Evolutionary Strategy for the Design and Evaluation of High-Throughput Experiments (M. Baerns & D. Wolf).
- The Monte Carlo Approach to Library Design and Redesign (M. Deem).
Book available from Amazon.com and Wiley-Interscience